This video is all about how to win an award and what it takes to become a company worthy of winning awards.
Today, as a different type of video, I wanted to introduce you to Andrew and Pete who I have seen grow from young entrepreneurs, fresh out of university, to high achieving businessmen, who are now award winning!
Andrew and Pete won ‘Best Digital and Social Media Company of the Year’ recently at the Newcastle Business Awards 2015, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to sit down with them and grill them on what they have done to achieve so much in a short space of time.
In the interview Andrew and Pete share some golden nuggets of information and inspiration, and from watching how they have developed over the years, believe me, they know what they are talking about. In this special episode of High Achievers TV Andrew and Pete talk about what it takes to win an award including:
- How taking a step back was crucial to succeed, and how to do that
- Why it is important to not wait for success, but schedule it!
- How to reach the next level in your business
- Why self development is so important
- The importance of having a team, and how to do that if you don’t have a business partner
- Why they think impatience is good.
Give it a watch here…
I hope you enjoy it. Sign up for ‘The High Achievers List’, here on lesleycalland.com to keep up to date with these videos.
If you’ve got a question you would like answered, send it into firstname.lastname@example.org and we might pick yours for a future video.
See you next time,